Our Measures to Keep COVID-19 at Bay
- Face Masks Available
- Appropriate Physical Distancing
- Proper Hand Washing
- Temperature Monitoring
- Sanitized Trucks
- Adjusting Work Shifts
What We Offer:
- Mandatory temperature checks with a no-contact forehead thermometer for all staff members, every day
- Encouraging team to wash hands and avoid touching their face via automated messaging throughout the day
- Offering paid sick leave to employees that exhibit symptoms
- Implemented work from home schedules wherever possible
- Keep teams isolated and limit our staff’s exposure
- Supplying each of our team members with cloth masks
- Cloth masks available upon request for clients
What We Expect:
- Let us know if you are exhibiting COVID-19-like symptoms –we’d want to know if you are running a fever and/or if you are showing flu like symptoms. Know that we have zero cancellation or reschedule charges so don’t hesitate to postpone till a healthier time.
- Practice Social Distancing
- Prep your home or office in advance of the moving day to limit as much exposure to our team as possible.
- Keep doors and windows open to allow for air circulation before and during the moving process.
- Please wear a mask and gloves while our movers are working
If you have any questions regarding COVID safety and transmission, please give us a call anytime. Our team will be happy to assist you.